Explore Our Open Positions Below
Click on a job title for details and how to apply.
Who You Are
You are self-starting, entrepreneurial, and focused on continuous improvement for both yourself, our customers and our partners. You want to be part of a team, but also can make contributions individually. You have a voice and ideas that provide value, are appreciated, encouraged, and directly credited. You seek out mentors and to be a mentor to others. Ultimately, you want a work in an environment that provides opportunity and supports your professional and personal goals.
We are looking for an experienced and reliable individual with a strong background in Project Management who is proficient at multitasking numerous projects in a fast-paced environment. As a Project Manager, individual must demonstrate an ability to lead and direct cross-functional teams to deliver projects within the constraints of schedule, budget, and scope. Individual must also be highly detail oriented with solid organizational and time-management skills. It is also vital that the Project Manager has excellent verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills.
- Responsible for managing high value projects through the entire lifecycle including: planning, executing, monitoring and closing
- Set and manage client expectations, internally and externally.
- Execute technical projects working with employees and vendors/subcontractors
- Collaborates with sales technology consultants to define project deliverables and convey scope of work with clients
- Manages resource forecasting & actuals for projects
- Manages and coordinates the project hand-offs from engineering and to support teams prior to closure
- Regular written and verbal updates to the customer of project status and any potential schedule delays along with options for avoiding
- Leads change order requests as needed with the customer, sales technology consultants and engineering teams
- Summarizes project status, risks, and critical tasks during bi-weekly meetings with the project management team
Initial Professional Growth Plan
- 30 Day Targets:
- Learn our Mission and Core Values and be able to articulate them internally.
- Understand our Project Management Policies and Procedures so you work within these frameworks.
- Understand Cloud’s Products and Services so you can articulate the value proposition.
- Understand Customer Experience Roadmap so you can articulate the value proposition.
- Begin leading/managing small – medium scale projects with supervision and support.
- 60 Day Targets:
- Learn Mission and Core Values and be able to clearly articulate to externals associates.
- Successfully complete small – medium scale projects within the full project lifecycle.
- Begin leading/managing medium – large scale projects with supervision and support.
- Lead/manage small – medium scale projects with limited supervision.
- Consistently update and report project metrics.
- 90 Day Targets:
- Consistently deliver projects under management with minimal supervision.
- Consistently communicate effectively with partners and customers.
- Support/Lead internal solution and process improvements.
- 120 Day Targets:
- Demonstrate a working understanding of our services, their options, their value, and how they can be used to solve business problems.
- Demonstrate an understanding of the metrics aligned with the role and why they are important.
- Experience with project planning and project scheduling
- Ability to focus on the details and take action
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to communicate effectively to diverse audiences
- Ability to work independently and remotely
- Comfortable with escalations and requesting help
- Ability to multi-task while under pressure
- Relationship-building with customers
- Ability to think and react critically and creatively when dealing with the unexpected
- Positive, results-oriented attitude and demeanor
- Strong decision-making and problem solving skills, including the ability to assimilate information, identify issues and assess solutions
- Strong conflict resolution and negotiation skills with the ability to influence key decision makers
- Recently managed projects in MS Project or at least one project management solution
- Bachelor’s Degree (or equivalent work experience)
- 4+ Years of experience in a professional setting
- 4+ Years of project management experience
- Ability to regional travel up to 15%
- PMP certification desired
- Experience in the technology industry preferably telecommunications, managed services, ISP, VOIP desired
NetSuite Implementation Consultant
This role will assist with a NetSuite Financials implementation and project execution in accordance with guidance from the NetSuite Practice Director and SimplyPut leadership. In scope modules for client implementation of NetSuite which includes Core Financials (GL, AR, AP, PO, Rev Rec, Assets), Projects, Inventory, and related software such as NetLease, Fast Four, and others.
General Responsibilities / Objectives
- Execute SimplyPut implementation methodology and overall approach inclusive of SimplyPut and Client deliverables and activities
- Responsible for gathering requirements, execution of analysis and design, including prototyping configuration in the NetSuite environment
- Facilitate requirements gathering from Client teams and requirements documentation
- Assist in mapping requirements to NetSuite (and related software) functionality and work with Client teams to ensure proper configuration and solutioning to fit requirements
- Provides leading practice recommendations for NetSuite implementation and configuration
- Create requirements, analysis, and design documentation that maps to NetSuite functionality including documentation of business decisions and configurations to support requirements
- Assist with the management project risk, issue tracking and escalation
- Provide input into project timeline and level of effort
- Facilitate implementation processes, tools and templates
- Assist with testing planning and execution
- Assist with the development change management plan and manage execution of plan
- Coach client to execute stakeholder management, job impact analysis and training and communication plans
- Support efforts to develop project governance framework and procedures
- Work with SimplyPut, Client, Project, and NetSuite teams to ensure quality delivery and services in accordance with project plan and timelines
- Execute weekly status meetings and reporting
Project Specific Responsibilities / Objectives
- Review existing documentation and resources
- Prepare for, attend and facilitate requirements gathering, analysis and design sessions
- Take notes on configuration decisions and document the following:
- Business Requirements
- Configuration / personalization decisions for NetSuite
- Opportunities for process harmonization and optimization
- Business process and data flows for future state (NetSuite and related software)
- Document / identify data migrations and integrations required to support future state environment
- Business benefits achievement
- Project / implementation risks and mitigation strategies
- Test cases to be executed in order to support client requirements and validate configurations
- Update weekly status reports for the Practice Director and presentation to the Client
- Work closely with the Practice Director, SimplyPut team, and client resources to prepare for configuration, document requirements, configuration, and business process flows
- Lead business process optimization efforts, analyze business processes and ensure NetSuite configuration supports leading practices
- Work with end-users to ensure understanding of the system and leading practices for NetSuite use
- Create client facing documentation including but not limited to: Functional Design, Requirements Traceability, Job Aids, Training Materials, Business Process flows, NetSuite Configuration, and Leading Practice Documents
- Input into roadmap and approach for business process optimization, NetSuite configuration / personalization, additional functionality to implement, and future phases
- Execution of design / personalization sessions including notes and task / follow-up capture
- Business requirements documentation
- Design and configuration documentation
- Test case documentation
- Business benefits realization documentation
- Weekly status reports
- Documentation of Client pain points and related baseline processes / metrics
- Documentation of pain point resolution and improved processes / metrics
- Documentation of change impacts and job impact analysis
- Significant NetSuite implementation experience, 5 years or more preferred, will consider less
- Strong experience with, functional understanding, and leading practice insight of the following NetSuite and business processes:
- Lead to Quote
- Design to Build
- Procure to Pay
- Order to Cash
- Return to Debit / Credit
- Record to Report
- Forecasting and Planning
- Ability to lead client requirements gathering, analysis and design sessions
- Excellent oral and written communication skills including the ability to CLEARLY articulate NetSuite configuration options, business benefits, leading practice recommendations
- Ability to present to a large client group, lead discussion, and ensure adherence to agenda topics and drive the conversation into accomplishment of meeting and project goals
- Ability to offer input into implementation process including independent but collaborative work with SimplyPut Practice Director, other consultants, and Client project teams
- Experience with Salesforce, NetLease, Fast Four, One Source, Adaptive, Anaplan, Workato, and/or Magento a plus
Business Process Analyst
- Perform discovery / current state analysis of our on/off boarding process
- Provide informal maturity assessment of our on/off boarding capability
- Determine key stakeholders and interview accordingly
- Determine system interfaces and owners
- Develop future state on/off boarding process
- Perform gap analysis current vs. future
- Determines future system interfaces
- Develop system account rules, naming conventions
- Create and maintain project risk register
- Resolve conflicting on/off boarding process needs and prioritize
- Develop on/off boarding playbook for ongoing administration / maintenance
- Create phased implementation plan
- Provide regular project status reporting
- Experience with employee onboarding / off boarding process development
- 5+ years of business analyst experience
- 3+ years of project management experience
- Good communicator
"*" indicates required fields